Flush is played very similarly to Texas Holdem poker only much easier.
The gameplay is as follows:
- Ante up: Both you and the computer have to add the bet amount indicated at the top of the screen to the pot. (this is done automatically)
- Round 1: Each player is dealt 3 marbles and then allowed to raise/call/check.
- Round 2: 4 community marbles are dealt and another round of betting ensues.
- Round 3: 4 community marbles are dealt and another round of betting ensues.
- End: If no one folds then the one with the highest number of marbles the same color wins the pot.
Winning Hands: Your hand consists of your 3 personal marbles and the 8 community marbles in the middle. The player with the most marbles of the same color wins. If both players’ largest flush is the same then the next largest is evaluated. Ties can happen and in such event the pot is split.
Deck: There are 5 different color marbles but there is not a specific number of each color. While rare, it is possible to have an entire hand of one color.
Raise / Call Numbers: The numbers above the Raise and Call buttons are the cost to take those actions.
Global High Scores:
Submitting Global High Scores:
- From the home screen tap ‘Local Scores’
- Find a score that you want to submit and tap it.
- You should be taken to the submission page. From here use your Hypergon Inc. username/password to submit your score.
- If you do not have a profile you can tap the ‘Create New Profile’ to create a new profile.
You can only submit a score once so be careful which profile you submit under.
The submission page will remember which profile you last used so you don’t have to enter it every time.
You will be able to use the profile you set up on any Hypergon Inc. game that is released with online functionality.